Helloworld Travel Limited is one of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses, providing specialist wholesale products, franchised retail services and ticket distribution services.
Located in South Melbourne, the Finance Department are seeking expressions of interest for a Credit Control Manager looking to join the Accounts Receivable team.
Reporting to the Group Credit Manager, this position will be responsible for managing debtor accounts to ensure high terms compliance, minimise financial risk to the business and deliver financial results in line with the key objectives. In addition, resolution in recovering overdue payments whilst striving to improve customer service and being responsible for the end-to-end customer credit interaction. Work within the guidelines of the credit policy and procedures, whilst looking to improve efficiencies within the accounts receivable department.
As a Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day work activities of the team, including workload, timelines and shared services outcomes.
- Providing leadership guidance and support to team including on the job training.
- Effective and timely identification of unallocated funds across various business unit of HLO.
- Maintain and improve the customer relationship whilst meeting business needs and minimising risk.
- Meeting company’s customer service commitment by providing professional assistance to clients’ queries
- Preparing weekly ageing debtors report and reporting to the Group Credit Manager.
- Escalate any high-risk accounts or exposure to Group Credit Manager.
- Monitoring, reviewing and administering credit limits.
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Relevant experience or education with training in accounts receivable.
- Intermediate – advanced experience using Microsoft Office Excel.
- The ability to liaise with a multitude of stakeholder.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations.
- Management of high volume/ high risk ledger.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise/direct other employees.
WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK FOR HELLOWORLD TRAVEL
- The opportunity to work for an industry leader
- A vibrant and energetic work environment
- Access to exclusive travel discounts
- Career progression and development opportunities
How To Apply
Helloworld Travel Limited is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity in its staff.
Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspective and experience to our team. Hence, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply even if they don’t tick all the requirements.
To apply for this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know which role you are applying for. As part of your application please include a cover letter and CV to help us to get to know you.