As our new Cruise Product Manager, you will execute GO Holidays cruise product initiatives for the Helloworld Travel Group of brands.
You will ensure GO Holidays cruise product is competitive and drive growth to achieve targets with suppliers.
Pivotal to the role is a comprehensive understanding of the cruise landscape in New Zealand, and the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers.
The role is also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of product in cruise related systems and in all campaigns.
The ability to manage group space with cruise lines for competitive advantage is crucial to this position.
What You’re Accountable for
As a Cruise Product Manager, you will:
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key retail partners, preferred suppliers and other relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with key stakeholders to obtain information on key industry trends and destinations to identify areas of best potential
- Strategically Initiate and execute tactical campaigns in line with the company’s objectives and the Cruise Marketing Plan
- Develop strategies for our Cruise portfolio to achieve revenue growth and meet the financial objectives of the business
- Manage cruise groups to maintain competitive advantage
- Ensure product plans are aligned with the company’s defined business processes and overall strategies
- Develop campaign proposals for submission to third party suppliers for support (via either funding or by offering key tactical deals), in collaboration with overall company directives and business needs
- Complete and analyse data, including return on investment reports for each marketing activity
- Undertake relevant competitor information analysis and reporting
- Respond to retail and reservations queries
- Product sourcing and pricing
- Produce competitive & innovative tactical deals and ensure the Helloworld Group have a strong and constant cruise presence in the NZ market
- Represent GO Holidays at trade events as required in New Zealand or offshore
Qualifications and Experience
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Travel or Tourism preferred
- Cruise line training achievements or qualifications an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Offce Suite
- Detailed knowledge of the cruise industry
- Proficient in cruise systems – Odysseus is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders at a senior level
You may be required to travel for this role therefore will require a valid passport.
Helloworld Travel is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate workplace discrimination, bullying or harassment. You will be subject to and comply with company policy to ensure we promote a harmonious work environment.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a product manager?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Cruise Specialist?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Travel Expert?