About the role:
Air Tickets is the ticketing division of Helloworld, offering a best-in-class Fares Distribution and Ticketing solution for Travel Agents. Air Tickets are experts in their field, distributing airline fares to agents; using the latest technology and processes to drive high transactional volumes whilst offering the best in customer care to both our customers and internal teams.
As a Training Coordinator, facilitating effective training, coaching, and mentoring for staff development internally whilst also educating external customers on Air Tickets systems and functionality, contributing to the achievement of business standards and company expectations.
Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping up to date with airline policies, distributing information to customers and internal staff, working on training material and creating bespoke training programs.
We are looking for someone who has the desire and drives to help others achieve their goals. Someone who is passionate about bringing the best out in others and themselves and is interested in building and nurturing our next generation of ticketors.
What you’re accountable for:
- Assist the Training Supervisor to deliver national training to internal & external customers, including onboarding new staff.
- Ensure that training manuals are up to date and made available, working with other members & departments of the Air Tickets team if required.
- Be available to conduct either face-to-face training or via Microsoft Teams on Air Tickets systems and processes for both internal staff and external customers when required.
- Ensure all training records are kept up to date and all stakeholders are advised accordingly.
- Support your manager(s) with any change management policies and strategies as required by the business.
- Keep up to date with all Airline and Company policies and procedures to ensure accuracy in your day-to-day work tasks.
- Assist with testing and implementation of new systems and processes working with another department to ensure successful rollouts.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (preferred but not essential)
- High level of customer service.
- Good understanding of Travel Agency operations, both leisure and corporate.
- Experience in a consolidation environment (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent thinker, with the ability to understand & interpret issues and propose creative solutions.
- High competency level of fares and ticketing, with the ability to decipher fare sheets and rules quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge and experience of 1 or more CRS systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive in expanding my own knowledge and skill set.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can do attitude and logical thinker.
- Appropriate travel qualifications including Fares and Ticketing III & IV
Helloworld Travel Employee Benefits
What do we offer Helloworld Travel employees?
- Staff discounts on travel
- Opportunities for discounted family travel
- Regular Staff and industry Events
- Career progression and support
Helloworld Travel is a geographically dispersed business. You may be required to travel interstate and overseas from time to time and provide support and advice to parts of the world outside your time zone.
We require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked to provide evidence of this as part of the recruitment process.
Helloworld Travel is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not tolerate workplace discrimination, bullying or harassment. As a people leader, you will ensure that you uphold our values, demonstrate strong leadership, and foster an environment that values diversity and opportunity.
Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspective and experience to our team. Hence, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply even if they don’t tick all the requirements.