Kick off your career in Travel! This is an entry level opportunity for someone with a keen eye for detail who wants a start in the exciting world of travel….come and join our Database Team.
Helloworld employs people across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Greece. Through this talented group of people, the company supports an extensive network of travel agencies.
Working at Helloworld Travel is dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding. Whether you work in retail, wholesale, shared services, tour operations, logistics, DMC brands, or air ticket consolidation. You will support a business that aims to ensure our customers’ travel journeys are memorable.
About the role:
You will be responsible for entering and maintaining rates and supporting information for Hotels, Sightseeing, Transfers, Car Hire and Rail products throughout the world for the Helloworld Travel Wholesale & Inbound brands.
Your role will cover all aspects of maintaining the product in the Tourplan system, from interpreting contracts, to entering the rates and providing our customers and clients with the latest information to fulfil their travel requirements. In addition, you will collaborate closely with the Contracting and Product teams to support you in your role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Tourplan is a distinct advantage however is not essential as full training on the job training is provided.
- Experience the MS Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams is also preferred.
- A knowledge of worldwide geography and a passion for travel will put you at a distinct advantage.
- The ability to manage large workloads and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is a plus.
- A wish to work in a fun environment with a team of motivated, passionate people all with a keen interest in travel.
Helloworld Travel is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not tolerate workplace discrimination, bullying or harassment.
Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspective and experience to our team. Hence, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply even if they don’t tick all the requirements.
Please note the successful applicant will be required to undergo a police check as part of our recruitment process.
Helloworld Travel Employee Benefits
What do we offer Helloworld Travel employees?
- Exclusive staff discounts on travel, insurance, and other benefits.
- Opportunities for discounted family travel.
- Career progression and support.
- Learning and development opportunities.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Content Coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?