Helloworld Travel’s Australian owned and operated, Cruise Wholesale Company, Creative Cruising, are looking for a new member to join our cruise team.
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service to our Travel Agents across Australia and have recently been the recipients of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA), ‘Most Outstanding Wholesaler Award for 2022′
We are a diverse organisation with a special focus on our key values:
- Social Purpose
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Cruise Sales Agent, you will be responsible for effectively selling cruise holidays to agents.
You will be selling across all channels and making bookings, as well as proactively generating leads, repeat business and referrals.
The consultant supports the brand’s sales operations to achieve the company’s growth targets.
- Supporting and handling telephone enquiries efficiently and accurately.
- Meeting KPI’s in regards to service Levels, abandoned call rates etc.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Supporting Call Centre Operations departments as required.
- Maximizing sales opportunities by upselling & cross-selling.
- Actioning all relevant email inboxes daily (e.g. sales, reservations, etc.)
- Providing feedback & suggestions to streamline processes to improve the business
- Maintaining accurate and up to date notes on all bookings to ensure that anyone can understand the action that has been taken on the booking/quote and what action needs to be taken
- Acting as a brand ambassador by consistently delivering customer dialogue that personifies the brand values
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive product information in order to deliver and generate sales
- Staying abreast of competitor activity and cruise industry, including other relevant information
- Assisting with group bookings when required
- All other duties as reasonably required by management
Working in the wholesale cruise business, you will have a keen interest in cruise with experience in all the cruise line reservations systems.
The role requires selling across all channels and making bookings, as well as proactively generating leads, repeat business and referrals. The consultant supports the brand’s sales operations to achieve the company’s growth targets.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- Cruise background/understanding is essential
- Travel industry experience is essential
- Experience with all cruise line reservations systems
- Travel Industry wholesale or retail background
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptable and able to use initiative
- Multi tasker
- Can Do attitude
- Hybrid work model
- Industry discounts
- Peer to peer reward and recognition program
- Support growth and development.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Cruise Sales Consultant?