WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Accurate and correct issuance of all types of Airline Documentation
- A pleasant and professional manner when taking incoming telephone queries from our customers.
- Providing superior airfare assistance to our customers involves being practical, flexible, accurate and offering options.
- Ability to communicate with your co-workers, in a professional and understanding manner.
- Accept that all people have different levels of expertise and use your knowledge to enhance the skills and or knowledge of others.
- Must be punctual, professional and conscientious
- Must be able to assist in other duties as directed.
- Ability to solve problems professionally and efficiently whilst adhering to company policies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- High level of customer service
- Good understanding of Travel Agency operations, both leisure and corporate
- High competency level of fares and ticketing, with the ability to decipher fare sheets and rules quickly and accurately
- Knowledge and experience of 2 or more CRS systems
- Self-motivated and proactive in expanding my own knowledge and skill set
- Excellent keyboard skills with a high degree of speed and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How To Apply
Helloworld Travel Limited is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity in its staff.
Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspective and experience to our team. Hence, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply even if they don’t tick all the requirements.
To apply for this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know which role you are applying for. As part of your application please include a cover letter and CV to help us to get to know you.